- Friend: So how do you think you've changed since high school?
- Me: Well I became aware of oppressive power structures and how we are complicit in them and now seek to dismantle them.
- Friend: ...
- Me: I also think I got hotter.
i think instead of the woman taking her husband’s name when they get married or doing the hyphenated thing
couples should just smash their last names together
so like if a Smith married a Grabowski you could be Smabowski or Grabith or Grasmithski
and then as the generations go on the names just get more and more ridiculous
why aren’t we doing this
- Kid: Yeah give me a pack of Marlboro Reds.
- Cashier: Are you 18?
- Kid: It's okay, they're a metaphor.
The love you take
is equal to the love you make. — Paul McCartney, The Beatles Illustrated Lyrics (via feellng)